Need help? Along with our Tech Support phone line, we also have a manual for our first time customers that will walk you through laying
out a simple kitchen. Also, we have a list of System Requirements that your computer must meet before being able to run our software. As
always, our Technical Support team is here to help if you have any questions.
30 Minute Kitchen
Getting Codes Online
- Getting codes extremely easy. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET ON THE COMPUTER THAT CABINET SOLUTIONS IS INSTALLED ON TO GET YOUR CODES.
- You must also be registered on the Cabinet Solutions website. If you are not, please contact Technical Support for assistance.
- Open Cabinet Solutions from your desktop.
- Click on Get Codes.
- Make sure your email address and password are in place and click Send Code Request.
How To Manuals
- PovRay 3.1g
PovRay 3.1g is the latgest version that is compatible with Cabinet Solutions Designer.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Xp
- At least 2GB of RAM
- 128MB of free Hard Drive Space
- 1mb of Video Card
- Pentium III or better Processor
- 1.2GHz or Faster Processor Speed
- 1024x768 Resolution
NOTES & WARNINGS:
- Windows Vista 64bit has a known printing issue with not only our software but any 32bit software installed on the machine. Click on this link to get directions for a possible work around.
- Does not work on Mac (It will run on Mac using a Windows emulator such as Virtual PC).
- VERSION 5.0 AND BELOW: If you upgrade to the newest version of the software, your jobs that were created in the older versions can not be converted or updated.
- VERSION 6.6 AND BELOW: If you are using the anti-spyware tools SPYSWEEPER or SPYWARE DOCTOR, please UNINSTALL THEM, as they can cause severe conflicts with our software. Systems that are using either one or both of these utilities and our software can not be supported.
VERSION 6.7.6 AND BELOW: Cabinet Solutions Help in Windows Vista and Windows 7 not working. When Microsoft made Vista, they stopped supporting the way we created our Help Files in previous versions. That also continued through to Windows 7. Below are links to the MicroSoft website for each version of Windows to download an update to fix that.
- Click Here to download a patch from Microsoft for Windows Vista.
- Click Here to download a patch from Microsoft for Windows 7.