Last Updated: February 17, 2005
CABINET SOLUTIONS, INC. WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION OR GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY OTHER COMPANY OTHER THAN TO PARTNER CABINET SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANIES AND ONLY IF THAT COMPANY NEEDS YOUR INFORMATION TO BENEFIT YOUR COMPANY IN THE USE OF CABINET SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE.
From time to time, Cabinet Solutions, Inc. may introduce new products and services. To the extent that these new products and services affect this policy, this policy will be updated.
1. What is Cabinet Solutions Online's product and why is my information needed? Cabinet Solutions is an online managed service that allows perform product demonstrations and securely share confidential information from anywhere, anytime. Because Cabinet Solutions is Web based, it requires the use of first and last names, billing contact information, and a valid email address. Therefore, at a minimum, we require such necessary information during the registration process.
2. What information does Cabinet Solutions, Inc. gather/track and how is it used? PERSONAL INFORMATION: Because of the nature of our product, we must collect personal information from users during the registration process, including (at minimum) first and last names, an email address, and billing contact information. Your email address may be used to send you periodic newsletters from Cabinet Solutions, Inc. and it may be used by us on the behalf of third-party advertisers, but only upon your express consent.
We use the information collected to deliver services, process payments, update our records, communicate with you about products and services and generally maintain your accounts with us.
Because of our commitment to present the best possible product to all our users, we track the category of services selected by our individual users as well as all information pertaining to user satisfaction. To ensure the quality of our product, we reserve the right to maintain evaluation and feedback records.
PARTNERS: In some cases we provide services or sell product lines jointly with other businesses. For these co-branded offerings in which a third party is involved in your transactions, we will sometimes share or jointly collect customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
SECURITY INFORMATION: Cabinet Solutions, Inc. also collects certain standard information about your computer for security and identification purposes. This information may include: IP addresses, domain names and other uniquely identifying information of machines that have the Cabinet Solutions software downloaded and installed. This information is used for the operation of the service, to identify and protect our customers and to control unauthorized use or abuse of our services. All information is stored securely within our servers.
SURVEYS: In addition to required member information, we may conduct surveys and ask users to volunteer demographic information to be used on an aggregate basis for internal market research, presentation to advertisers and joint research projects with partner companies involved in product development. We use such information to better focus our product and personalize the scope of services offered to each individual user. Such information will not be passed to third parties without your prior consent unless where required by applicable law.
Occasionally we send offers to select groups of Cabinet Solutions customers on behalf of partner businesses. When we do this, we do not share your personal information with the other businesses. Except in the limited instances as stated above, we will never voluntarily share personally identifiable information with any third party without the user's express consent or unless compelled by applicable state and federal laws. Cabinet Solutions, Inc. does not control the practices of our affiliates. If you have questions about how affiliates use the information gathered when you link to them, please read their privacy policies.
4. How can I review, correct and update my personal information?
If you wish to change your personal information, email your company name, address, and your name as well as updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org. NEVER UPDATE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO BY EMAIL. You can also change your email status to receive our newsletter, email marketing communications and third-party promotions administered by Cabinet Solutions Inc. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance in updating your information.
5. How does Cabinet Solutions, Inc. protect my information from loss, misuse or alteration?
Cabinet Solutions, Inc. uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information, including password protection and firewalls.
Furthermore, Cabinet Solutions, Inc. is not liable for loss of passwords due to user carelessness. If you lose control over your password, you may lose control over your personally identifiable information. If you believe your password has been compromised, we recommend that you immediately change your password by contacting Cabinet solutions at 209-836-4077.
6. Who can I ask if I have additional questions?
For additional inquiries about the privacy of your information, you can contact Cabinet Solutions, Inc. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by calling (209) 836-4077 or by writing to us via regular mail at: Cabinet Solutions, Inc., 35 W. Tenth St. Tracy, CA 95376